- Prices – All prices are correct at the time of publishing, and are inclusive of VAT and UK Duty at the current rates. Prices are subject to change.
- Vintages – Vintages may vary from those shown. We do our very best to keep the site updated, however if you are ordering vintage specific we strongly suggest you give us a quick call to confirm before ordering.
- Shopping from us – you can buy by the single bottle or by the case (can be mixed) the choice is yours!
- Minimum order value – There is a minimum order value of £60 (excluding delivery charge) for mail orders outside of HX postcodes, and a minimum order value of £40 (excluding delivery charge if applicable) for a local HX postcode delivery. There is no minimum order value for Collect from Shop orders.
- Collect from shop orders – Your order should be ready to collect a couple of hours, if not sooner, after you’ve placed it (during shop open hours!). If you’d like to collect shortly after you’ve ordered, that shouldn’t be a problem, just let us know!
- 12bts or more 8% case discount – is available for ‘collect from shop’ orders only. Excludes Special Offer Wines. The discount won’t show in the checkout total – we’ll deduct it when we receive your order,
- Payment – We accept payment via debit and credit cards (except AMEX and Diners cards). Mail order payments – when you use this facility you’ll be taken away from our website to a secure processing site (Worldpay) to enter payment card details, returning to our site once payment has been authorised. Collect from shop orders are paid for on collection.
- Availability – All our wines are subject to availability. If on the rare occasion we don’t have the wine you’ve ordered we’ll contact you to discuss a suitable replacement.
- Cancelling a mail order – Mail Order Contracts
You may cancel your mail order contract within fourteen working days from delivery of goods. If you wish to cancel please let us know in writing (The Halifax Wine Company, 18 Prescott Street, Halifax, HX1 2LG). Please note that there may be a charge to return the goods to us. In the event that an order is cancelled and the goods are returned, all bottles should be returned unopened and in the original mail order packaging. We will refund the full price of the order within 14 days from cancellation.
Trading name and VAT details
The Halifax Wine Company, VAT Registration 772 343527
The Halifax Wine Company will not sell to anyone under the legal drinking age of 18 years.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us! Tel 01422 256333